Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Training Time!

Here's a quick update for y'all: yesterday was my first official day of training for work!  It was really nice to get to meet some of the people that I'll be working with; everyone seems really great and I'm thrilled to get know them more as the season gets underway.  The first cruise ship of the season arrives on May 1, and it's going to get really busy really fast.  Looking forward to getting underway!

On another note, Amanda and I got to take a tour of the NOAA lab here in Juneau today!  A family friend of her's works for NOAA and was able to take us there to look around.  It was incredible!  Really great facilities and some very intriguing research being done.  Amanda was absolutely enthralled and really really wants to work there.  I'm keeping my options open for now. :)

That's all for now.  I'll keep y'all informed as I get more settled into the routine.

1 comment:

  1. We love your blogs and look forward to following your adventures. Love JJ, GP and Belle

    ReplyDelete