Sunday, September 28, 2014

Summer into Fall

This afternoon, Amanda and I dropped three friends off at the airport and realized that it is now officially the end of summer. 

While seeing people leave is very sad, it also just serves to prove how amazing of a season it was - met amazing people and had some incredible experiences!

But today marks more than just the end of the summer, it marks the official beginning of fall!  Amanda and I start our official training at Starbucks tomorrow afternoon and I'm actually really looking forward to it!  Learning new things and having a set schedule that I know in advance will be beyond delightful! 

The winter here will be an exciting new experience and I'm thrilled to be here for it!  Rain and snow and fingers crossed for the Aurora Borealis! 

I hope you all are as excited as I am!  Bring on the adventures!!!

1 comment:

  1. It is kinda hard to get my mind around the idea that Fall is actually here. I've been so ready for it! And it is definitely there in Juneau! How cool to have seen snow in the mountains already. And we're really excited about Starbucks, too! And I agree about having a set schedule - that will be refreshing. Have fun! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete